Veezoo is looking for a Product Expert who is sympathetic, smart and ambitious and wants to join a growing and highly innovative tech company in the data & analytics industry.
- Lead sales meetings as the product expert, making sure that customers can get the most out of Veezoo in a very short period of time.
- Ensure customers are successful by serving as a primary contact for technical questions and use case development throughout the user lifecycle.
- Guide clients with the setup of their ELT data pipelines using tools from the modern data stack such as Airbyte, Fivetran and dbt.
- Provide excellent customer support experience (via live chat, email, and calls) by combining deep user empathy, thoughtful insights and helpful responses.
- Develop an understanding of the needs of different types of Veezoo users and how to both apply that knowledge and anticipate their future questions.
- Promote Veezoo at existing accounts by educating them about product capabilities and use cases and ensuring that they derive maximum value from our product.
- Help us continue to build a product our users love by identifying common pain points and providing suggestions to the Product team.
- Develop technical content to help users get and stay successful with Veezoo, including demo projects, documentation, and videos.
- SQL-fluent with experience (Bonus: other programming languages).
- 2+ years of related, hands-on experience facing customers and managing projects.
- Good technical and problem solving skills coupled with the ability to provide quick resolution to problems.
- You are an energetic and outgoing person with a natural curiosity and eagerness to debate opinions to find truth.
- Extremely organised with a high attention to detail and an exceptional customer focus – passionate about supporting customers in achieving their goals.
- You’re an excellent communicator, who builds empathy, shares feedback, and grows successful relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- A strong track record of talking to customers, from IC users to senior stakeholders, and solving their problems.
- You speak and write German fluently.
What you’ll get:
- Competitive compensation package with stock options plan.
- Remote working for a mission-driven company.
- Opportunity to do meaningful work and create a big impact.
- Work with a smart team that strives for Excellence.
Write us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a short cover letter attached.